In version 6.1, changes to the provider’s interface include:
- A new Sticky Note feature allows providers and staff to document non-clinical personal notes and reminders about a patient.
- CDC Immunization Schedules can now be accessed from the patient record.
- Vaccine brand names are now supported when documenting immunizations.
- Social History section of the EHR has been enhanced to support pediatric-specific history and a new Living, Food and Hygiene section has been added.
- CDS alerts now display with a yellow highlight so that they catch the user eye at a glance.
- Exact patient percentile is now also displayed in the growth charts and tables, making it easier to assess the growth of a child at a glance.
- Enhanced advanced search capabilities for Membership Plans.
- Patient Panel screen now allows searching using patient phone numbers.
- All patient phone numbers now displayed in the Patient Card.
- It is now possible to document all patient phone numbers (home, mobile and work) when creating a New Patient Account from an Appointment.
- Patient list results exported to Excel now include columns with phone numbers, email and home address.
For full details, access our online videos, offering a closer look at the most recent changes in the Hello Health platform.
If after using our tools you need additional help, please contact our Customer Support Team. You can reach us by email or by calling 1-866-779-1536.