In version 6.3, changes to the provider’s interface include:
- Out of office option allows a provider to transfer the refill requests to another provider for a period of time
- Staff may now be given the privilege to prescribe on behalf of a provider
- Approver name displayed when approving a request
- New insurance section in the eRx summary screen displays the benefits information which is also sent to the pharmacy
- New “Process-Not verified” request/refill status
- Refill screen enhancements; displaying both dispensed and prescribed medication and a simplified means to document the number of refills
- Matching patients for refill requests is now easier as the application displays possible patient matches.
- New option to include/not include pharmacy information when printing a prescription
- Enhanced pharmacy search, supporting search for 24-hour pharmacies and pharmacy type
- New confirmation when e-prescribing a custom medication to confirm it is not a controlled substance
For full details, access our online videos, offering a closer look at the most recent changes in the Hello Health platform.
If after using our tools you need additional help, please contact our Customer Support Team. You can reach us by email or by calling 1-866-779-1536.