Wellbox Chronic Care Management
In support of the new Chronic Care Management (CCM) code 99490, Hello Health has launched Wellbox – Hello Health’s complete CCM solution.
Since January, 2015, CMS has been paying for CCM. Providers will be reimbursed for providing specified non face-to-face service to qualified patients over a calendar month.
CMS defines chronic care management as at least 20 minutes of clinical staff time directed by a physician or other qualified health care professional per calendar month. Patients qualify if they have at least two chronic conditions expected to last at least 12 months. Care teams are expected to provide, implement, revise and/or monitor a comprehensive care plan.
That’s where Wellbox can help!
To provide better care to your eligible patients contact your account manager to find out how Hello Health can provide CCM services to your practice.
CCM Consent Form Management
It is now possible to print CCM (Chronic Care Management) consent forms with some of the patient information already prefilled.
Batch Option: From panel, in the action menu
- Using a predefined advanced search query, generate the list of patients that are potential CCM patient candidates.
- Click the action menu and select the option “Export CCM Forms”.
- A single PDF file will be created which includes all the desired consent forms. Simply print the PDF file.
Patient Specific Option: From the patient card menu
- You can also easily print the CCM consent form for one patient at a time.
- Click the menu icon in the patient card and select “Export CCM Form”.
- Print the PDF file.
Plus: bug fixes!
If after using our tools you need additional help, please contact our Customer Support Team. You can reach us by email or by calling 1-866-779-1536.